Sunday, August 28, 2011

Model Rocketry Workshop - Kurukshetra 2011 - Anna University

Model Rocketry Workshop - Kurukshetra 2011 - Anna University

3rd - 5th February 2011










































  • College if Engineering, Guindy, Anna University - Chennai Conducted "Kurukshetra -2011" event during the 3rd - 5th February 2011.

  • Model Rocketry Workshop is the part of this event.

  • 136 participants around the Region from the various Engineering colleges attended the Model Rocketry Workshop.

  • The event was extra ordinarily successful with the continuous efforts and support of Miss. Indhu V, P. Janani, Sanjana, Mathi and other Volunteers.

2 comments:

nani said...

respected sir I am currently pursuing my b-tech 4 th yr last semester.My final projects deals with amateur rocketry and the motor design so please help me out with the design of the model rocket as my project deadline is nearing.............

Anonymous said...

The person who taught model rocketry to these lucky students is 'the' expert in this field known yet in India. In the least, I know that he has a decade of experience in model rocketry. These students were very lucky to learn from him.